3 Ways to Play Flash on iPhone 6 (Plus)
Since Adobe Flash Player is not supported by iOS device, this guide lists 3 effective methods to watch flash on iPhone without jailbreaking.
- Sites to download free movies for iPad
- PS4 vs. Wii U vs. Xbox One: Which to buy?
- Best Free Video Player Apps for Kindle Fire HDX Review & Download
- How to Convert YouTube to MP3 free with SNIPMP3
- Kindle Fire HDX covers review
- Best sites to download free music for iPod, iPhone 5s (5c/5/4s/4), iPad, iTunes and MP3 Player
- Is KEEPVID Safe? 4 Things You Should Know about KEEPVID.
- How to play videos on Nexus 7 2
- How to Convert DVD to iPhone 5s on Mac (PC)
- How to edit video on Android phone
What's missing in iPhone 6
Not just a bigger display, a better display. The new Retina HD display of iPhone 6 (Plus) enhances your visual experience to watch movies. If you must have a phablet, Apple iPhone 6 (Plus) is a powerful and attractive choice. In fact, most web video has been optimized to play just fine on iPhone 6 (iOS 8) device. But the adobe's flash player is still incompatible with iPhone 6(Plus). It seems that there is no way to play flash games (videos) on the iPhone 6 (Plus).
The iPhone 6 (Plus) only support video formats as follows: M4V, MP4, MOV; and the flash video has two different video file formats: FLV and F4V. Flash Video is viewable on most OS via Adobe Flash Player, web browser plugin or the third party programs. Apple's iOS devices including iPhone 6 (Plus) don't support the flash player. So in this guide I will show you how to play flash games on iPhone 6 (Plus) in the 3 methods.
Compared with Safari, the Photon Browser is a powerful web browser with flash capability which is designed to enhance visual viewable experience on the iPhone 6 (Plus). It allows you to play Hulu videos, free games from facebook.com & kongregate.com, etc. The Photon connects the iPhone to a remote computer that can run flash games and then steams the desktop session to your iPhone 6 (Plus). Because of adopting virtual desktop, it maybe causes some problems such as some slowness and interface quirks.
In order to view flash sites, just tap the "lightning bolt" button to enter steaming mode. If you are looking for flash supported browsers for iPhone, Photon probably is the best choice.
GoodPlayer is the ideal solution which plays videos in various formats including FLV, F4V, HD mkvs, rmvbs, etc. What's more, it has a built-in web browser and downloader. So it's not just a local media player. It supports a variety of subtitle language encoding and subtitle font customization. If want to know more functions about GoodPlayer for iPhone, click here to read it.
If you want to play flash videos on the iPhone 6 (Plus), the "Open in" supported feature allows us to open video from mail attachments and Safari web browser. By the way, here is a list of the best video player app for iPhone 6 (Plus), which also works for iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPad.
Generally speaking, it needs uninterrupted network when you watch a flash online. Of course, it takes more battery. If you want to play flash video offline on iPhone 6 (Plus), imelfin video converter is the best flash to video converter for iPhone.
1) imElfin video converter won't destroy animation but make it better.
2) It can download and capture flash video from website.
3) So easy to edit FLV videos and add your custom subtitles to flash video.
4) most of all, it enables us to convert DRM protection from apple purchased iTunes movies easily and legally.
5) It supports a variety of formats which is up to 158 formats such as HD FLV/F4V in H.264/AVC codec. Learn more about this guide which teachs us about how to convert flash to mp4 for iPhone 6.
After we click "Convert" Button, it will take us a while to finish flash to iPhone conversion. Now you can add the converted mp4 to iTunes and then sync it to your iPhone 6 (Plus).
Note: Since Apple has upgraded iTunes version, the Mac version doesn't support removing iTunes DRM at the moment.